- Market Leading Firm
- Strong Education Portfolio
- Exciting International Sales Role
The Role: As International Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a strong portfolio of accounts in the education sector, dealing with head teachers and procurement departments. You will be required to travel throughout the Far East and Europe for around 18 weeks a year, although with no travel involved over the Christmas and summer holidays. Offering a one-stop-shop with consolidated shipments, better security and top quality products, the new international sales manager will be selling a cost-effective solution.
The Company: Established for over thirty years and market leaders globally, our client operates in 120 countries internationally and holds a strong reputation. They now seek a new International Sales Manager to sell their range of educational supplies which includes books, stationery and course materials.
For this International Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You must have a track record of selling overseas
- Experience of selling a tangible service or product to end users (not agents or distributors)
- Bright and professional candidates who are happy to travel abroad extensively
Benefits of this International Sales Manager role:
- up to £45,000 Base Salary
- + £20,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays Location: candidates living in the North West & Yorkshire regions are desired
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.