2 months ago
International Management Program
Cardiff (CF10 2NB)
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Start Date: 1st March
Salary: £21,000 Basic / £42,000 OTE / uncapped commission + bonuses
• Are you passionate about media intelligence and what it can do for businesses today?
• Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
• Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
Our client is currently looking for ambitious graduates and young professionals to join their International Management Program in Cardiff.
A Leading Global SaaS Company
Our client is a privately held software company founded in Norway in 2001, headquartered in Silicon Valley in San Francisco. Having experienced significant growth in the UK in 2015 from established offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Cardiff, they are expanding in 2016.
Our client currently employs over 1,000 people and have over 50 offices internationally.
Our client is the global leader in the field of media intelligence and social media analysis, delivering a cutting edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to more than 20,000 corporate clients in more than 20 countries around the world.
Recent UK Awards:
• Recognized as one of Britain’s Top Employers in 2014 by Great Places to Work and in 2012 by the CRF Institute
• Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe’s 500
Your ideal qualifications
• University degree (any discipline)
• Strong academic results
• Passion for consultative sales and business development
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
• Track record for meeting goals and deadlines
• Interest and awareness of current affairs
• Natural leadership qualities
What you can expect at Our Client
Guided by core values, our client has a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. They are not afraid of investing in hidden talent. They believe that in an environment where people are motivated and supported by their colleagues, individuals will discover their strengths.
The program is both intense and rewarding. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also, has a strong emphasis on sales. In the first three to nine months you will learn how to present and sell our clients services to executives across all industries. This program is designed to prepare you for a career in management. Successful completion is required before you can be considered for a management position.
Having delivered successful results, you will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager. Once this position has been mastered, our client will offer its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference.
Our clients International Management Program offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a young and international environment.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close