International Account Executive
Our award-winning client is the first MTF for FX authorised and regulated by the FCA. Servicing brokers, funds, corporates, asset managers and banks, they deliver a unique vision for global FX trading - a transparent, neutral, level playing field for all market participants, regardless of status, size or activity levels.
Position: International Account Executive
Location: West London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23K to 25K Entry level / recent graduate
About the role:
Assist the International Development Team with account management under the direction of the EMEA / LATAM Relationship Manager, covering mainly European countries. Assist with Client Queries, Client Reporting and Client Presentations. Assist with the safekeep and accuracy of the client database, keeping its records updated at all times.
- Under direction of the EMEA / LATAM Relationship Manager, implement the strategy agreed for different Client Segments by each stakeholder and assist in executing it: Answer queries from Private Clients
- Assist with the onboarding process and maintain the correct information of the client, noting any changes in client type or details that may be relevant for the business
- Assist, when needed by the stakeholder, with reporting, client contacts and meetings
- Answer queries from Introducing Broker (IB) and queries from their introduced clients
- Assist the process of onboarding IBs, requesting the necessary documents, making sure all relevant fields / markers are updated, preventing unnecessary delays on trading activity
- Assist, when needed by the stakeholder, with reporting, client contacts and meetings.
- Assist with the Money Manager / Asset Manager onboarding, underlying client onboarding, reporting and accounts setup
- Support Sales team with liaising with all IB's / HNWI / Corporate Accounts
- Work to monthly and quarterly objectives and targets set up by the EMEA / LATAM Relationship Manager
- Build and update databases across all Client segment and be a helping hand to all Sales Executives and ensure client information is accurate
- Liaise when necessary with other departments including Customer Services, Onboarding, Compliance, Market Operations and Finance
- Identify and bring forward proposals to improve processes and overall improve client experience
- Analyse and assess KPI - Projections on a regular basis
- Produce an overall market report should also be produced for the Line Manager with focus on the Client Segments SWAT analysis in order to adjust strategy and / or KPIs
- Educated to Degree Level, preferably Management, PR or Marketing - or 3 years financial experience
- English proficient, fluent in at least one major European language (German, French, Italian)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Strong administrative acumen
- Good presentation skills and comfortable talking in front of an audience
- Competent PC skills, namely excel and PowerPoint
- Planning / Organisational - time management and scheduling skills
- Able to establish good relationships across skill sets and different teams
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Internal Account Manager, Customer Service, Internal Sales, Secure Documentation, Sales Executive, International Account Executive, International Account Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.