We are one of the world leaders in the design and application of temperature measurement and we have a fabulous opportunity for a bright, articulate, driven and detailed individual to join our internal sales team acting as the main point of contact for our global customers and distributors.
Whilst an engineering degree is not essential, you must have a passion to learn about our products and for providing great customer service. The successful candidate will be supported by excellent product training”
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
BENEFITS: + 25 days holiday + 11 Statutory + Benefits
LOCATION: Dronfield / Sheffield
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield
THE COMPANY - Internal Technical Sales Executive - Control & Instrumentation
We are one of the world leader’s in the design and application of temperature measurement for industry. We are known as both innovators and manufacturers of high quality precision radiation thermometers and systems and our products are used extensively in applications across the steel, glass, electronics, mineral processing, power generation and utilities market sectors.
THE OPPORTUNITY - Internal Technical Sales Executive - Control & Instrumentation
As part of our global internal sales team, you will be the main point of contact for customers and distributors across our international sales channels. You will be responsible for managing enquiries, generating proposals and quotations, advising on products and applications and managing the sales funnel using CRM tools to drive revenue. Most of this will be conducted over the phone or email but you will also get the opportunity to meet your customers when they visit the factory.
We are therefore interested in receiving applications from candidates who meet the brief below:
* Given that you will be communicating with customers on a daily basis you need to have a genuine interest and desire to help them and their business
* You may have gained your people skills either in your current job, which should be in some way customer focused preferably within a technical product, or you might be a graduate or an engineer working in manufacturing with a desire to move into a customer focused/sales role
* You will be seen by those around you as someone who is great to be around and who can inspire confidence in others
* You will deliver exceptional customer service whilst also recognising, anticipating and handling difficult situations with courtesy, speed and efficiency.
* Internal Sales Executive’s don’t just need to be good with people; they also need to be disciplined, great at planning, structured and analytical their activities to ensure nothing is missed
* It’s about going the ‘extra mile’ for your customers, following up on actions and being proactive in managing your pipeline to chase down opportunities
* Finally, it’s about providing support to our external sales teams in terms of leads, data analysis and relevant information such as identifying channel partner training needs and facilitating courses when required
ADDITIONAL SKILLS - Internal Technical Sales Executive
* Excellent spoken and written English.
* Outstanding customer services and relationship building
* A strong interest in technical products and a desire to learn
* Excellent Computer skills: SAP/CRM knowledge desirable
* Drive and tenacity to succeed
* Strong communication, influencing and assertiveness
* Confident presentation skills
* Potential to progress through the organisation
* Ideally Degree educated or experience considered in lieu
* Great team player
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Internal Sales Executive, Internal Technical Sales Engineer, Customer Services Executive, Inside Sales Engineer, Manufacturing, Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering, Electro / Mechanical Engineering
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Internal Technical Sales Executive Control & Instrumentation reference TF1802-30 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.