This is a great opportunity for someone with limited sales experience to kick start their career in sales working for one of the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of building materials.
My client is a manufacturer and supplier of building materials selling into the construction market. They are looking to expand their sales team as a result of increased revenue and client base.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Internal Sales Representative who wants to be in a role where they can develop their career path in a technical sales industry and help influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Internal Sales Representative's primary responsibility, will be to manage accounts in the designated territory and increase sales across the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of primary building materials into contractors and builders merchants.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Have sole responsibility for qualifying leads, prospecting new leads, ad hoc quoting and booking appointments for the field sales team.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution.
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned accounts working closely to ensure overall Company sales strategies are implemented.
The successful Internal Sales Representative will:-
Basic salary from £20,000-£25,000