Internal Sales Executive / Channel Account Manager - A fast growing cloud telephony systems vendor, who specialise in VOIP, PBX and solutions are recruiting into their inside sales team for an Internal Sales Executive/ Channel Account Manager to help increase sales within the channel.
SALARY: £26,000-£30,000, OTE; £65,000-£70,000
BENEFITS: holiday, pension, healthcare.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Middlesex, Chertsey, Bracknell, Hemel Hempstead, Watford.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Internal Sales Executive / Channel Account Manager
Leading, developing and managing sales partners is key to success in this role. You will need to build and manage a database of channel partners, mostly resellers in this office based role.
Other duties will include:-
* Meeting and exceed sales revenue
* Reporting of sales results in the market
* Ensure all sales and activity models are adopted
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experiences:
* Proven sales experience managing partners and resellers
* Experience analysing partner requirements and delivering an effective solution
* Proven sales forecasting experience
* Strong communication skills both written and verbally
* Highly professional and ambitious
This role offers a great opportunity to work within a thriving team, within the technology channel, growing your experience and building up your career from within.
A Leading Cloud telephone systems vendor based in the USA, UK and Asia.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Internal Sales Executive / Channel Account Manager, reference ZC1611-18 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.