My client is a renowned distributor of cables and accessories into wholesalers and end users. Excellent opportunity to progress and thrive with an ambitious company looking to expand their sales team.
My client is a renowned distributor of cables and accessories into wholesalers and end users, they are looking to expand their sales team as a result of increased revenue and growth.
This is a great opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career path and grow alongside an ambitious and ever expanding company. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Internal Sales Executive's primary responsibility, will be to manage incoming calls and maximise profit on all orders. Further responsibilities include:-
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets.
- Manage product pricing and margins according to company targets.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution.
- Maintain and expand prospects database.
The successful Internal Sales Executive's will:-
Basic salary from £30,000-£35,000