3 months ago
A good basic starting salary as Advertised plus bonus scheme linked to our regular customer satisfaction surveys.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading insulation and construction product manufacturers, and work at one of their key UK sites in a friendly work environment. There is a clear development strategy and future prospects for growth are bright for the business. They think this is an excellent chance for motivated and enthusiastic people to join their growing team as they scale up to deal with increasing customer demand.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- Predominantly a telephone based role in a busy internal Sales function and within an equally busy manufacturing environment. - A varied mix of internal processes and proactive Sales across all our main product and service areas.
- Maximising customer value through developing our business relationships further and proactive Selling.
- The full and varied remit of customer care and service from: calculating quotes for customer enquiries; planning and organising delivery schedule to meet customer requirements; liaising with customers and internal departments such as operations and transport to fulfil requirements.
- Telephone based customer experience, either in Sales or proactive Customer Service would be a plus, but if you show the potential we are also prepared to Train those skills.
- Good communications and maths skills in line with the requirements of the work.
- Knowledge of usual Office packages essential, and that of any CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- An absolute commitment to and belief in first class customer care, along with with the pressures, and the need to get the job done effectively and efficiently that come with that.