5 months ago
Part-Time New Business Executive (Inside-Sales) - £18,000 PA; OTE £24,000 (FTE)
We are seeking a tenacious, passionate and highly motivated Inside Sales Representative for a part-time position working from home. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that is selling one of the hottest tech products in the market where there is limited competition at the moment within the marketplace.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation and setting first appointments for their services. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building a pipeline and setting appointments for B2B sales, preferably in the mobile telecoms sector and such environments.
Your daily responsibilities, include and not limited to presenting, promoting and selling products/services as identified above, you will develop solid arguments for promoting to existing and prospective customers.
An important quality required is to establish, develop and maintain a positive business approach whilst building relationships.
The primary goal of this role is to schedule a targeted number of qualified first-demo meetings for the field sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will spend his or her time: identifying and researching leads (20%), contacting leads by email and phone (cold calling is part of the game) (60%), updating the CRM system (10%) and learning/self-development activities (10%).
Follow-up of these outbound activities is important as it directly impacts on your commission structure.
- Outbound prospecting & lead generation
- Qualification of outbound leads
- Accurately forecasting opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Scheduling product demos for qualified prospects
- Meeting/exceeding assigned appointment setting targets
- Working 6 hours per day (during normal business hours)
- Must have a positive outlook and a "can do" attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work unsupervised
- 2nd European language (French/Spanish) advantageous, but not essential
- Previous experience selling mobile or telecoms solutions
- Experience building a book of business from scratch (hunter)
- Consistent track record of successfully developing new business