4 months ago
Inside Sales representative - looking to kick start your sales career?
We are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to come and join our growing team at the UK’s leading digital & IT apprenticeship provider, Arch Apprentices, at our Hammersmith HQ in London. We are a fun, sociable team focused on achieving our ambitious apprenticeship starts goals and revenue growth objectives. It is a unique moment to be joining a business set for explosive growth this year and this role will directly impact our journey to success.
As part of your training you will learn the latest theories underpinning sales excellence, negotiation, presentation and communication skills and you’ll become adept as using market leading CRM tools.
The role is ideal for somebody who is extremely driven and keen to step up and take ownership over your own success. who believes in performance rewards for achieving and exceeding sales goals and wants to progress quickly. You will be comfortable making lots of calls each day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and, over time, closing sales.
This role has the potential to grow with the right person and depending on your performance you could be promoted to Senior Inside Sales Representative after 1 year with opportunities to progress to Business Development Manager after 18-24 months.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Sourcing new sales opportunities via inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails to build the sales pipeline
* Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
* Building and maintaining strong trusted relationships with sales prospects
* Understanding prospects’ business needs and personal responsibilities/goals
* Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales people for development and closure
* Achieving and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly quotas
* Managing all sales communication and activity in Hubspot and maintaining/expanding prospect database
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* Smart and ambitious
* Self-motivated, adaptable and resilient
* Exceptional organisational skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
* Strong phone presence
* Comfort with high-activity call and email prospecting
* Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
* Strong listening skills
* Ability to present at a senior decision maker level
* Proven inside sales experience
* Proficient with corporate productivity tools
* Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
* Previous experience working within the IT or digital industry, recruitment and/or apprenticeships
Arch Apprentices is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.