A multi-site education institution is looking for a new Inside Sales Manager to build a manage a team of telesales individuals. The team will be responsible for dealing with all incoming leads and qualifying students for the institution. The role will be based from their London office but experience dealing with an international focused sales team would be advantageous.
A multi-site education institution that provides premium education through accredited programmes in two institutions on around the world. Each institution offers a balanced curriculum of practical training, business management skills and a multicultural experience to prepare students for an international career in the global hospitality industry.
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager. This new role will be responsible for developing and managing people and processes to ensure a consistency of approach, improve customer focus, drive enhanced data granularity on each marketing channel and ultimately increase the conversion rate of our leads into more students for the schools.
You will manage a team of telemarketing counsellors in charge of qualifying and nurturing leads generated via the sales & marketing channels, whilst tracking and sharing the performance of the Enrolment and Marketing efforts with the different Marketing stakeholders. This role will provide actionable insights and recommendations to inform marketing decisions. This will include implementing and maintaining regular regional reports on the performances of the leads generation efforts, defining and monitoring the sales performance of the telemarketing team with clear KPIs, generating internal management dashboards and providing insightful inputs for the team responsible for the scaling and automation of leads nurturing and CRM engagement.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Hire and set up a team of internal regional consultants
* Manage the relationship with external vendor(s) who might fulfil this role on behalf of our organization for some specific regions or programmes
* Review and implement a leads management flow process to acquire more robust and informative data on leads and ultimately increase conversion into students
* Develop and roll out initial & recurrent sales training programmes (scripting, programmes and competitive knowledge) to ensure maximum sales effectiveness in the team's approach and with the external vendor - in coordination with all Regional Admission Directors and Regional Admission Managers
* Develop and roll out initial & recurrent training manuals to ensure company-wide adoption of consistent protocols and with the external vendor
* Set up and publish regular reporting on the team's main KPI to measure the level of activity in each region and to assess performances
This role demands a combination of skills; a strong marketing/analytics capability is critical combined with a sales focus and strong team management approach. It requires curiosity, diligence, intellect (logical / mathematical) and the ability to communicate findings in a meaningful way.
* Educated to degree level with considerable experience in sales & marketing management including managing a team and reporting on CRM // marketing analytics processes
* Have a successful track record of working with multiple stakeholders within a matrixed, global organization
* An understanding of premium brand and high-end customer service attitude
* Experience in higher education enrolment is desirable, relevant experience within the luxury hospitality or within the high-end service sector is essential
Basic Salary up to £50,000 plus Bonus