about 1 month ago
Information on the company
This exciting training company are not just any training company. They are a business performance company. Unlike other training and workforce performance companies, each of their businesses prides itself on shaping every solution and piece of curriculum on the best—the best talent, the best people and the best companies. They then take that insight and shape corporate education programs that help employees grow and learn in their careers.
Each program is built on knowledge from the top sales executive, top program manager, top university experts, top banking gurus. You get the idea. So, if bringing the best insights to the workplace sounds like something you’d like to do with your work life, this could be the place for you.
Overview of the role:
This world leading leadership consultancy are offering an exciting opportunity for talented sales professionals with experience selling tangible business solutions, ideally membership offerings.
The Inside Sales Executive is a sales prospecting and demand generation role focused on creating new opportunities and partnering with senior sales people to drive these opportunities to a successful close.
This role will require a mix of account and contact research, emailing and cold calling, opportunity qualification, contact nurturing, and relationship building, with a primary emphasis on increasing the volume of qualified leads for the London and EMEA business region. We are looking for a sales professional with excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as the ability to use sales and marketing tools/technologies to increase their speed and effectiveness.
They are in the business of developing the best leaders and sales people in the world. The ideal candidate will have a passion for what we do as well as the activity of opening doors and winning new business.
They believe that cold calling is only part of what it takes to be great at new opportunity development. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates who have a well-rounded set of skills and who will be comfortable employing a range of tactics to communicate the company brand, open new doors, and uncover new qualified opportunities. Example tactics include executing prospecting campaigns, writing blog posts, and attending networking events.
* Proactively make outbound calls prospecting for business, setting appointments, to drive enrollment in the company membership campaign
* Identify new revenue opportunities through prospecting activities, including researching significant events in target industries, targeting clients with demonstrated business needs, awakening dormant client accounts, and scheduling meetings with qualified client contacts
* Meet and exceed target of scheduling 8-10 meetings for senior sales team with prospective clients per week, based on 200+ calls and other prospecting activities, such as targeted email campaigns.
* Position the company in the market as a solutions provider.
* Collaborate with other members of the Sales team, as appropriate, to advance a sale/relationship.
* Quickly demonstrate a broad understanding of the company solutions and articulate the value proposition to schedule appointments.
* Qualify all accounts and ensure accurate information in Salesforce.com.
* Perform other activities assigned by the Managing Director of EMEA
* B2B professional sales experience, with emphasis on selling tangible services to leading corporations, and a proven track record of consistently reaching or surpassing sales metrics.
* Experience with new business development and maintaining relationships. Established relationships with the HR community a plus.
* Provide experience in an inside sales role is strongly preferred.
* Competent selling to VP and C-level executives in medium to large organizations.
* Ability to quickly learn, understand, and convey conceptual models addressing core business needs
* Aptitude with multiple web-based computer systems along with extensive knowledge of MS Office and proficiency and discipline with sales and marketing tools/ technologies, such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn.com
* Superb written, organizational, presentation, and time management skills.
* Self-driven, disciplined, consultative sales professional who consistently demonstrates resilience and a commitment to help others succeed through an ability to listen and understand the client’s point of view.
Apply for this role