6 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a market leading distributor of Electrical, Process & ATEX certified equipment. They distribute products nationally & internationally serving all major industries including, Oil & Gas, Chemical Utilities and Petrochemical.
A vacancy is currently available at their Chester-Le-Street office for an Industrial Sales Engineer within their expanding Process & Heating Products division.
Roles & Responsibilities
The role will see you primarily working from the office, responding to incoming sales enquiries and taking them through to order. This will require you to maximise the sales opportunity for as many cross-selling opportunities as possible.
Proactive calls to existing and new target accounts will also be a major part of your responsibility. Using existing databases and your own prospecting you will be expected to bring in sales opportunities and turn them into accounts. Where appropriate you will visit prospects and customers anywhere in the UK.
You will have personal sales targets and report directly to the Sales Manager.
This role would suit someone with experience within their target industries, (Oil & Gas, Chemical, Process, Water & Utilities, Renewables).
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills & experience:
- A minimum of 2 years business to business sales experience
- Experience of selling products or services to customers in our target industries.
- Strong new business development skills
- An ability to sell solutions & services
- An excellent telephone manner
- Drive & desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Self starter
- Driving licence
- Microsoft proficient
- Confident, enthusiastic and well presented
- Knowledge of Explosive Atmosphere equipment and/or regulations is desirable but not essential
Salary: £20 to 30k negotiable depending on experience + Bonus
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
12 days ago
only 9 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close