about 1 month ago
A bit about us
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas, like totally changing the way people buy appliances. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped, a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. You need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. You need to care about people, and have a little fun while you’re doing it.
More about the role
* The basic salary for the role is £20,000 with an uncapped commission structure. Realistic OTE of £36,000 with top earners taking home in excess of £50,000.
* Defined career path as 80% of our Sales Managers have successfully been promoted from the Inbound sales executive role.
* You will be supported by our comprehensive sales induction and ongoing training with our Sales Trainer / wider team.
* Benefit from regular in house training to further develop sales technique.
* Contributing in regular team building sessions.
* Exciting atmosphere, dynamic fast paced sales office.
* Weekly rewards for top performing executives and teams.
* Company nights out and awards evenings to recognise and reward performance.
* Modern, vibrant state of the art offices with amazing facilities based in Horwich, Bolton.
Join our top performers or be our next sales manager!
Here's what you can expect to be doing
As an Inbound Sales Executive you will be building relationships, understanding customer needs, relating back and closing deals.
Adopting a consultative approach to the sales process
* Overcoming objections and being resilient
Sharing best practice with colleagues
Contributing in regular team building sessions
* Benefiting from regular in house training to further develop sales technique
A few things about you
* You must have experience of working in a target driven sales role
You will be consistent high achiever, earning impressive and regular commision on top of your basic salary
Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the full sales cycle
A highly motivated attitude to targets
Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
* Good longevity in previous roles
Possess the right mix of skills and have a strong passion for sales? Apply now!
Why choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. We’re growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.” John Roberts, CEO.
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.