We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service and someone who thrives within a busy sales and service call centre environment. As an Inbound/outbound Customer Service Advisor you are the central point of contact to our premier customers who call into the premier customer service centre on a daily basis. They might want to place an order to hire one of our machines or maybe they will have a query about an existing hire. We will also look to you to find opportunities from each call trying to go beyond the customers’ needs. The role of the Inbound Customer Service Advisor is vitally important and is really busy and varied - you are at the forefront of the business and for this reason; we need someone who is sociable, has very strong customer service skills with some experience of sales/ working in a call centre environment. You also need to be able to multi-task, have confident computer skills and be organised.
• Successfully convert hire enquiries into hire orders and achieve revenue target.
• Use the in house system interactively to take orders ensuring that availability is checked first and hire rates are achieved.
• Achieving call standards set by the company.
• Using your product knowledge, you will provide the customer with the best option for hire.
• Deal with customer enquiries in a professional and polite manner
• Ensure the accuracy of orders entered onto the E-result system to minimize disputes with customers and potential credit notes, ensuring all relevant paperwork is received by supplying depot.
• Build strong and helpful relationships with colleagues in other depots/departments
• Co-ordinate with the local depot transport coordinator to fulfil customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in a busy telephone based customer service and/or sales role where
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Previous experience of working in a call centre environment is desirable
• Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise deadlines
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
In return you will receive:
• A Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
• Health Cash Plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension capped at 5%
• 25 days holiday
Nationwide Platforms, the UK's market leaders in powered access rentals and working at height training. Operating from 26 depots across the country, we provide a fleet of more than 11,300 machine. We are also part of the world's largest specialist access rental business, Lavendon Group plc