4 months ago
Located close to Newcastle and Gateshead with its fabulous shops, museums and stunning views of St Mary's Lighthouse and miles of sandy beaches, Whitley Bay Holiday Park in the North East is a family favourite. Kids will love splashing in the indoor pool or whizzing about in the outdoor play area. Spend full-filled evenings in the Lighthouse Showbar enjoying the glittering line up of Entertainment from cabaret and dance shows to fun family theme nights.
Holiday Home Sales Advisor - Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
Purpose Of Role:
To meet and exceed the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department
Holiday Home Sales Manager
* To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
* To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
* Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
* To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "How loud is your Happy?" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
Health & Safety
* The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
* To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
* To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
* You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
* To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
* It is your responsibility that your team's timesheet are completed, signed and submitted by the required dates given to you.
* To ensure that Holiday requests are passed to your line manager for approval, at least 14 days prior to the required dates.
* You must adhere to the Parkdean Resorts administrative and cash handling procedures, as instructed by your line manager or administration manager, if applicable.
* To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
* To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
* You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
* Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
* Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged, monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
* Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
* Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
* Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
* Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
* Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
* To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met.
* This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
* To demonstrate and fulfil effective handover of sold units to customers, whilst ensuring customer after care and service.
* To ensure customer debt is paid on time and key handover only after full receipt of monies.
* To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself , colleagues , customers and general public at all times.
* Driving Licence
* Proven sales background
* Customer Service
* Target Driven
* Caravan/Lodge Sales
* Business and Financial Acumen/Integrity
* Commercial Insight
* Customer Focus
* Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
* Influence and Negotiation
* Personal Effectiveness
* Planning and Organising
* Problem Solving
* Resource and Budget Management
* Team working
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training