about 1 month ago
Enjoy this wonderful unspoilt location in the North East, with stunning cliff top views, a Koi Carp ornamental lake and a sandy beach stretching into the distance. There's always something to do indoors or outdoors with fun activities, a luxurious heated indoor pool, an authentic Fish & Chip shop and scintillating evening Entertainment!
Holiday Home Sales Advisor - Sandy Bay Holiday Park, Newcastle
A Holiday Home Sales Advisor is one of our most important positions and a great way to start your career with us. Many of our managers started on the sales floor, where it's all about excellent customer service and a passion to succeed.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
* Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
* Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
* Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
* Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
* Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
* To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met. This can also be measured in appointment generation.
A successful person will have:
* Proven sales background
* Excellent customer service skills
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Uncapped commission
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!