3 months ago
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service, someone who thrives within a sales and service environment and an excellent manager. As a Hire Desk Manager you will be responsible for looking after one of our major accounts and based at our VP implant in Old Trafford. You are the central point of contact to our customers who call into the depot on a daily basis. They might want to place an order or maybe they will have a query which you will help them with. We will also look to you to find opportunities from each call trying to go beyond the customers’ needs. The role of the Hire Desk Manager is vitally important – you and your team are at the forefront of the business and for this reason; we need someone who has proven and very strong customer service skills with some experience of sales. You also need to be able to multi-task, have confident computer skills and be organised.
• Be an ambassador for Health and Safety and to ensure compliance for quality, health and safety.
• Ensure that customer service standards are exceeded for both internal and external customers and maintain those standards. Building strong working relationships with customers and operational staff.
• Ensuring Hire Desk Management systems are followed and the IT platform is used effectively to process orders and enquiries. By monitoring the accuracy of data capture to minimise delivery issues and customer disputes
• Monitor and manage the hire enquiry ensuring that conversion rates are managed dependent on business trends
• Manage and lead the Hire Desk team to maximise all revenue opportunities to achieve KPI performance including actively promoting products and services by up selling initiatives.
• Full responsibility of Hire Controller resource planning to ensure all incoming enquires are managed and responded to in a timely manner.
• Responsibility of recruitment, development and training needs within the team
• Set the standards of behaviours and attitudes required in the work place, motivate team members and effectively manage poor performing staff in line with HR Policies.
• Liaise closely with the transport function to ensure customer satisfaction with regards to timely deliveries and collections in line with customer expectations
• Demonstrating management of best practice and commitment to company values
• Demonstrate ability to professionally resolve customer related problems or service issues and manage the professional resolution of issues and complaints.
• Provide data analysis of customer complaint issues to other members of the management team upon request.
• Produce monthly reports against KPI’s of performance in all aspects of the function for Regional Operations Manager and Regional Director
• Take shared responsibility of the operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, financial performance and Health and Safety of all locations in the region as part of the management team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about customer service and health and safety standards within the organisation
• Strong organisational, time management and good commercial awareness
• Excellent telephone manner dealing with internal and external customers
• Credible communicator, demonstrable leadership skills and ability to influence and negotiate effectively with customers, team and multiple functions within the organisation
In return you will receive:
• A Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
• Health Cash Plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Inclusion in the company share scheme
• Pension capped at 5%
• 25 days holiday
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 10,500 machines operating from a network of 26 depots. With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.
6 days ago
only 18 hours until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close