We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service and someone who thrives within a sales and service environment. As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor you are the central point of contact to our customers who call into the depot on a daily basis. They might want to place an order to hire one of our machines or maybe they will have a query about an existing hire. We will also look to you to find opportunities from each call trying to go beyond the customers’ needs. The role of the Inbound Customer Service Advisor is vitally important and is really busy and varied - you are at the forefront of the business and for this reason; we need someone who is sociable, has very strong customer service skills with some experience of sales/ working in a call centre environment. You also need to be able to multi-task, have confident computer skills and be organised.
• Successfully convert hire enquiries into hire orders and achieve above minimum process to maximise revenue targets.
• Use the in house system interactively to take orders ensuring that availability is checked first.
• Using your product knowledge, you will provide the customer with the best option for hire.
• Deal with customer enquiries in a professional and polite manner
• Ensure the accuracy of orders entered onto the E-result system to minimize disputes with customers and potential credit notes, ensuring all relevant paperwork is received by supplying depot.
• Build strong and helpful relationships with colleagues in other depots/departments
• Co-ordinate with the local depot transport coordinator to fulfil customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Previous experience in a telephone based customer service and/or sales role
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
In return you will receive:
• A Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
• Health Cash Plan
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension capped at 5%
• 25 days holiday
Nationwide Platforms, the UK's market leaders in powered access rentals and working at height training. Operating from 26 depots across the country, we provide a fleet of more than 11,300 machine. We are also part of the world's largest specialist access rental business, Lavendon Group plc