Strong Recruitment are recruiting for a newly created role at ETOA, the European Tourism Association based in Central London. Working with a professional and motivated team, this is a busy and varied role and will involve managing a sales team, membership, account management and new product and event development and liaise with various senior members of the team in other departments including Marketing and Events.
Head of Sales & Market Development candidates will be responsible for :
- Managing and leading a professional and motivated sales and membership team
- Creating sales plans and strategies
- Managing and growing membership
- Working closely with the CEO on commercial objectives
- Holding weekly sales meetings and prepare monthly sales reports for the Board
- Be industry aware and react within a fast paced environment
- Attending major trade shows and events
- Representing the company at a senior level with industry partners, tourist boards, tourist associations and trade bodies
Successful Head of Sales & Market Development candidates should be able to demonstrate :
- Man management skills
- Proven sales success
- Understanding of the Pan European inbound tourism industry plus knowledge of the long haul inbound market
- Graduated to degree level
- Preferred candidates will have fluency English and a 2nd European language
- At least 5 years’ experience running a commercial sales team
- Be currently based in the UK
We will contact successful Head of Sales & Market Development candidates within 2 working days and arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. It’s a company we have worked with for 15+ years and have helped build a high profile team who are highly respected in the tourism industry. They are going through a major growth period at the moment so its an exciting time to join.
Strong Recruitment have specialised in the inbound tourism industry since 2001 - and we hope we can help you find the right opportunity.