4 months ago
Head of Corporate Sales
As our Head of Corporate Sales, you’ll have the opportunity and responsibility to build the foundations of this brand-new function and establish Yopa’s corporate B2B sales operation.
You will have the commercial discipline and acumen to leverage the Yopa brand to achieve our ambitions in this new business area. You will take ownership and become accountable for all corporate B2B activity, whilst also developing the existing relationships and product features we have as we continue to grow and scale our core UK business.
You will have the industry knowledge and connections to represent Yopa nationwide and build our market presence and profile. You will seek out and spot opportunities that will deliver material gains in a commercial and pragmatic manner.
This opportunity is not for the faint-hearted or those lacking ambition and requires someone very comfortable operating at all levels of the organisation and across multiple functions, so you must possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales and business development, a can-do attitude and the drive to make things happen.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, your main responsibilities will be:
• Business Development: Oversee and lead the foundation and growth of the Corporate Sales function and build this into a significant business within 12 months;
• Team Leadership: Build a highly motivated sales team by hiring the best. Lead, coach and guide this team to meet and beat your year 1 targets. Take responsibility for all aspects of recruitment of the Corporate Sales team;
• Drive Growth: Through identifying key commercial opportunities and market development
• Brand Build: Develop strong and commercially productive relationships with New Homes Developers and Home Builders nationwide;
• Drive Business Performance: Support the Regional Sales Director to drive strategic growth and gain market share for Yopa’s corporate sales offering;
• P&L Management & Sales Cadence: Manage sales pipeline and revenue leadership. Have full oversight on growth pipeline, provide regular reporting and forecasting to the Chief Operating Officer. Set up and measure robust performance metrics for your Sales team;
• Brand Advocacy: Attend industry events and conferences to generate leads and drive awareness;
• Product Roadmap: Work closely with the Product Team to shape the B2B proposition and offer regular feedback to the Product Team to continuously optimize our offering.
The Corporate Sales superpowers you’ll ideally bring to Yopa include:
• Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in an SME;
• Ability to hire a nationwide sales team;
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams;
• Professional sales training a strong advantage;
• Estate Agency experience a strong advantage;
• Hunger and passion a must;
• You have great communication and negotiation skills;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, effectively;
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in ambiguous situations in a pressurised environment;
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
If you are excited about the challenge and opportunity of working with Yopa’s most senior stakeholders to deliver commercial targets in a varied and dynamic fast-growing SME business, then we want to speak with you.
Your application will be treated with absolute confidentiality.