Automotive Vacancies - Head of aftersales
Basic Salary: £40,000-£50,000 OTE £20,000Motor Trade Jobs in Cambridgeshire - Head of Aftersales
Our client is looking for an experienced and highly professional Head of aftersales to join their very busy and well respected car dealership in Waterbeach, managing all aspects of the Service and Parts Department.
Previous experience in the motor-industry is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
- Overseeing the Service Advisors, Technicians and Support Staff within the service department
- Effectively market and oversee sales
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
- Recruitment of members of the Service/Parts teams
- Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
What You Can Expect:
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise and have experience managing a large team.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership’s reputation.
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
Please submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your
Driven Motor Jobs
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.