2 months ago
Information on the company
We're not big on rules at Gymbox. We don't believe in pain without pleasure. We don't believe in sweating without a smile. And we don't take ourselves too seriously. But we do take your workout seriously. Really seriously. That's why everything we do, from the designs of our interiors, to the people we hire, and the classes we invent, have to inspire and excite, energise and ignite. We believe in creating workouts that get raved about and venues that get talked about, so forever and always, 'anything goes'.
Basic Salary Starting from £17,140 - £20,100 with OTE up to £40,000
So are you looking to spend all day in the gym? Are you an entertainer, an expert and an individual with passion? Could you sell ice to an Eskimo? Are you competitive and ambitious and extroverted and a doer, if so, we have the perfect role for you. A performance based incentive scheme is waiting for your call.
Day-to-day activities will include:
* You are required to be commercial in your thinking and work to maximise membership revenue through recruiting new members and aim to achieve and exceed membership sales and taster revenue targets.
* You need to generate awareness of the club within the area local to your Gymbox club and be proactive in generating membership leads through current members and data collection outside the club.
* You will be knowledgeable about your product and your customer and be passionate about selling. All Gymbox membership consultants must when touring get across all the points of differences that make us unique, laid out in the Gymbox Sales Manual.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Studio timetable ensuring you can explain in detail and with interest all classes on the club timetable.
* You will ensure the prompt follow up with all prospective and current members ensuring all information is managed on the Legend prospecting system.
* You will be involved with day to day operational procedures within the club.
The role will involve working varied early, middle and late shifts at the following times:
Early: 05.30 – 14.30
Middle: 11.00 – 20.00
Late: 14.30 – 23.30
Weekend times vary dependant on club opening times.
What are the perks of working for this company?
We are a fun, diverse and fast paced growing company, with substantial further personal growth opportunities.
Apply for this role