10 months ago
Graduate Trainee Financial Adviser & Mortgage Broker
£26,000 salary and competitive bonus structure.
Radlett (WD7 9AD)
A Chartered Financial Planning firm based in Hertfordshire & London, who provide financial planning, tax planning, investment management and advisory services to high net worth (HNW) private clients. You will receive training, coaching and mentoring and shadow Chartered Financial Planners so that you become fully competent in all the skills needed to be an effective and efficient financial adviser. This will then ultimately lead to becoming a Chartered Financial Planner dealing with HNW clients in London & home counties.
Graduate Financial Advisor Programme
Our client will expect you to operate on a highly-structured basis, with clear policy, procedures and workflow. You will be providing a professional, effective, efficient and compliant based service to specific client segments.
The graduate trainee programme has 2 parts:
To engage in a business training programme to enable you to be fully skilled in the delivery of:
• Administration & Paraplanning services
• Advising through a mixture of on-the-job training and development, mock client sessions and lessons in investment, tax and financial planning.
• Client segmentation & communication programmes
• Cash flow & financial modelling
• Financial and tax planning strategies
• Effective and efficient service using CRM & workflows
To engage in an advisory training programme to enable you to:
• Become a fully competent Chartered Financial Planner
• Gain the certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice by 1st March 2018
• Gain the Diploma in Financial Services qualification after 12 - 24 months, then
• Achieve Chartered status by 1st October 2022
What they need from you:
• Full driving license
• Minimum 2.1 achieved or expected. (Economics, accounting, maths or finance related degrees preferred but not essential)
• Ability to quickly grasp the issues that relate to the role and the financial services profession
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Trustworthy: able to gain respect and trust of colleagues
• Articulate: able to explain complex ideas in a straight-forward way
• Ability to evidence quick learning and adopt a personal responsibility for learning
• Ability to understand the brief and the issues and resolve disputes in an effective manner with all stakeholders
• Ability to manage internal processes and improving working practices.
• IT literate in all aspects
• Strong personal organisation
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Strong personal work ethic
What they give back:
• Responsibility from day one, and the chance to be giving basic advice within 6 months.
• A fast-paced working environment, with a dress-down corporate culture.
• Generous pension scheme, private medical insurance & employee benefits
• Based predominantly in Radlett throughout 12-24 month training period, with ability to move towards London office afterwards.
• £26,000 salary and competitive bonus structure.
To apply please upload your CV and a covering letter. We’ll be running an assessment centre in September 2017.
2 months ago
only 21 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
7 days ago
only 1 day until close
only 6 days until close