An extraordinary opportunity for a life sciences graduate to take their first steps into sales with a market leading consultancy in the pharmaceutical industry. Excellent training and the opportunity to travel across the globe.
BASIC: £26,000 + generous bonus scheme + £4,500 car allowance + 27 days holiday + Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Oxford, Marlow, Aylesbury, Amersham, Maidenhead
THE COMPANY - Trainee Business Development / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting and Pricing Solutions
Established for eighteen years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with forecasting and pricing research and consultancy. Our products include our evidence-based, pharma-specific software, which is used by all the top ten pharma companies and many of the top fifty around the globe. We are a truly international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
Last year we successfully recruited a small number of talented graduates to train as International Business Development / Sales Executives. We are now seeking a further talented and like-minded team player to support our continued growth plans.
This would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who has a great life-sciences (or similar) degree but is also very commercial and believes they will enjoy the challenge of sales.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
* Natural optimism, tenacity and resilience to keep going when things get tough.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* A real desire to work in a sales environment.
* A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
* A desire to undertake a role that involves extensive travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
* An excellent eye for detail.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritize.
* Knowledge in computer packages especially Excel.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO -
Trainee Business Development / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting and Pricing Solutions:
* Take briefs from customers and put together detailed proposals for bespoke models, reports and market research projects.
* Rapidly assimilate an understanding of the technicalities of pharmaceutical forecasting and pricing.
* Get to grips with physiology, disease areas, pharmaceuticals, the pharma industry, market research and conjoint analysis.
* Convey complex information and concepts in one-to-one or group meetings (face-to-face & via the web).
* Pull together and make presentations.
* Develop long-term relationships with key decision makers.
* Train customers how to forecast and price pharmaceuticals and use our off-the-shelf products.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY HAVE GAINED A BACHELOR HONOURS DEGREE, 2:1 IN A LIFE SCIENCE DEGREE IN PARTICULAR:
* Biological sciences.
* Medical sciences.
* Biomedical science.
* Pharmacology or life sciences.
However, we will also consider chemical biology, chemistry, systems biology, business studies and economics with a mathematical bias. If you have a genuine fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine then this environment is for you.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Trainee Business Development / Graduate Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical Forecasting and Pricing Solutions reference TF1612-53A to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.