4 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a fast-growing online accounting & practice management software, tailored specifically for accounting practices along with small businesses book keeping software both on cloud in software as service model.
They meet the daily requirements of bookkeeping, payroll, accounts production, as well as allowing clients to stay in control of their business through the company management module.
Our client is primed to be one of the most exciting companies within this space. Their tremendous growth path since launch will now allow them to accelerate pace following completion of an investment round.
You will join an entrepreneurial family, working independently and as part of the team and experience a role where you will have a major influence on the running of our fast-growing business.
This is a 3month paid internship offering £18K pro rata, followed by a permanent position.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This role is very varied and works with all the teams across the company including their MD.
* You will support the Marketing team including but not limited to; social media, sending out newsletters, research and understanding developments in the market.
* You will support the Sales team by researching potential clients, pitching to new clients and setting up meetings as well as following up warm leads.
* Represent the company as the first and potentially only point of contact with clients.
* Ensuring the company values are at the heart of all decisions, both internally and externally, and new business opportunities.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Previous Sales and/or Marketing experience desirable.
* Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
* Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent listening, questioning and negotiation skills.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
* Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in an international team environment, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to look at the bigger picture.
* A positive, solution-minded attitude.
* Team player.
* Ability to work collaboratively to execute plans to completion.
* High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
* Strong organisation and planning skills.
Apply for this role