An extraordinary opportunity for a life sciences graduate to take their first steps into international sales with a market leading consultancy in the pharmaceutical industry. Excellent training and the opportunity to travel across the globe.
BASIC: £26,000 + generous bonus scheme + £4,500 car allowance + 27 days holiday + Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: High Wycombe, Oxford, Marlow, Aylesbury, Amersham, Maidenhead
THE COMPANY - Graduate Sales Executive – Pharmaceutical Forecasting –
Established for eighteen years, we are world leaders in providing the pharmaceutical industry with forecasting and pricing research and consultancy. Our products include our evidence-based, pharma-specific software, which is used by all the top ten pharma companies and many of the top fifty around the globe. We are a truly international company with the majority of our clients based in Europe and the USA.
Last year we successfully recruited a small number of talented graduates to train as International Business Development / Sales Executives. We are now seeking a further talented and like-minded team player to support our continued growth plans.
This would be an excellent career opportunity for someone who has a great life-sciences (or similar) degree but is also very commercial and believes they will enjoy the challenge of sales.
AS GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
* Natural optimism, tenacity and resilience to keep going when things get tough.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* A real desire to work in a sales environment.
* A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics.
* A desire to undertake a role that involves extensive travel in the UK, Europe and USA.
* An excellent eye for detail.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritize.
* Knowledge in computer packages especially Excel.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO -
Graduate Sales Executive – Pharmaceutical Forecasting – Entry Level
* Take briefs from customers and put together detailed proposals for bespoke models, reports and market research projects.
* Rapidly assimilate an understanding of the technicalities of pharmaceutical forecasting and pricing.
* Get to grips with physiology, disease areas, pharmaceuticals, the pharma industry, market research and conjoint analysis.
* Convey complex information and concepts in one-to-one or group meetings (face-to-face & via the web).
* Pull together and make presentations.
* Develop long-term relationships with key decision makers.
* Train customers how to forecast and price pharmaceuticals and use our off-the-shelf products.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY HAVE GAINED A BACHELOR HONOURS DEGREE, 2:1 IN A LIFE SCIENCE DEGREE IN PARTICULAR:
* Biological sciences.
* Medical sciences.
* Biomedical science.
* Pharmacology or life sciences.
However, we will also consider chemical biology, chemistry, systems biology, business studies and economics with a mathematical bias. If you have a genuine fascination with pharmaceuticals and medicine then this environment is for you.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tracey FitzGerald quoting Graduate Sales Executive – Pharmaceutical Forecasting – Entry Level and Pricing Solutions reference TF1703-42 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.