5 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an international payment specialist focused on people buying/selling overseas property, relocating or moving overseas. They are always looking for companies to partner with who can refer clients to them and become part of their loyalty program.
This is a graduate job from day one offering a starting salary of £20K plus commission structure.
Key responsibilities of the role;
* This role sits on a private client sales team of 6. The desk is ambitious and hard-working but doesn't forget to have a lot of fun!
* If you are a positive and hard working person with excellent communication skills then this role is for you. The majority of the traders and people from the business development team have started on this desk so there are great opportunities for progression.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* This is a B2C telesales role where you will be building up relationships with the new customers, identifying their needs and opening obligation-free accounts for trading.
* Once in the role you will be trusted with a lot of autonomy to manage your own lead source and schedule the calls.
* You will be targeted on a number of accounts opened and activity on the phone.
* The people that you will be calling have opted in to hear more from us so no cold calling.
* You will also be occasionally attending the property exhibitions around the UK where you will interact with the potential customers face to face helping them to open accounts.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* You want to develop a career in sales
* You are able to engage with your customers
* You have good listening skills and can apply the feedback that you get
* You are not afraid to hear a 'no'
* You have sound organization and planning skills
* You are a team player
* Have an interest in FX and property market
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Continuous throughout employment sales training from internal/external trainers
* Internal Sales Accreditation to build your sales skills
* Career progression possibilities around the business, we are keen to promote from within!
* Open and team oriented environment
* Great social scene with summer and Christmas parties, teams nights out, football and cricket leagues.
* £20.000 + annual bonus of up to 100% depending on team and individual performance (paid quarterly)
* After the probation period you will be enrolled to company’s pension scheme, medical cash plan, get free access to IFA, gym and shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme, long service awards (Mont Blanc Pen, £1000 Retail voucher and a free holiday).
Apply for this role