about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing eLearning company. They are seeking ambitious and dynamic people to join their team.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be customer-focused.
- Be confident in your ability to present.
- Not afraid to work independently at times.
- Have a positive, 'go do' attitude.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be smart and well-presented.
- Have the appetite to grow and develop.
Ideally, you will have some experience in:
- Selling both on the telephone and face-to-face.
- Delivering presentations.
- Managing and nurturing professional relationships.
You will have responsibility for activities directly related to generating new business and potential clients, including:
- Identifying, prospecting and cold-calling prospective clients.
- Logging communication with clients in Salesforce/CRM.
- Running presentations and online demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Maintaining a database of contacts and clients.
- Writing and presenting client proposals
- Attending industry conferences, with particular emphasis on networking with key personnel and decision makers.
- Monitoring industry trends and new technologies.
- Supporting marketing strategies.
- Working to and exceeding set revenue targets
- Using social media and social networking to drive business KPIs.
This is a great opportunity with generous commission and benefits.