6 months ago
As a result of their continued expansion, this client is looking to bring abroad savvy, ambitious Graduate Sales Engineers to combine technical expertise with a sales-centric delivery. They're one of the worlds largest providers of compressed air purification and process filtration systems, servicing wide-ranging clients from oil and gas, to pharmaceuticals and food&bev manufacturing industries. They've staked their reputation on a leading consultative approach with a superior sales and service and require candidates that can help them continue to deliver on that.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Engineer will include:
- To build customer loyalty and retention through delivering innovative, customer focused and value added solutions,
- Assist in the development and implementation of a sales strategy for the area of responsibility
- Identify and develop sales to major end user customers and engineering companies.
- Management of Key / Target end user accounts and direct customers.
- Be able to perform Sales presentation of new products to high level end user customers.
- Prepare accurate sales reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities defined by business unit strategies.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the available equipment currently being offered.
- Obtain and share Market Intelligence, defining and recommending market opportunities by product line, market segment and geographical area.
- Promote a professional company image at all times.
- Promote the service capabilities of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity for a technically minded graduate, ideally but not necessarily with an engineering background, looking to break into a consultative sales role. You could easily go from your overalls, being hands-on at client sites, to a shirt and tie in a board room delivering presentations, advising senior executives and Directors. You'll receive plenty of training on products and services.
What you'll get:
- Competitive basic salary
- Potential performance related bonus
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile
- Great progression opportunities
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
Head of Sales
Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Humberside, Bradford
£50k - £60k