about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Sales Account Manager to join a rapidly growing eLearning company. They are seeking ambitious and dynamic people to join their team.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be customer-focused.
- Be confident in your ability to present.
- Not afraid to work independently at times.
- Have a positive, 'go do' attitude.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be smart and well-presented.
- Have the appetite to grow and develop.
Ideally, you will have some experience in:
- Selling both on the telephone and face-to-face.
- Delivering presentations.
- Managing and nurturing professional relationships.
You will have responsibility for activities directly related to generating new business and potential clients, including:
- Identifying, prospecting and cold-calling prospective clients.
- Logging communication with clients in Salesforce/CRM.
- Running presentations and online demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Maintaining a database of contacts and clients.
- Writing and presenting client proposals
- Attending industry conferences, with particular emphasis on networking with key personnel and decision makers.
- Monitoring industry trends and new technologies.
- Supporting marketing strategies.
- Working to and exceeding set revenue targets
- Using social media and social networking to drive business KPIs.
They want their sales people to grow as they grow, its makes sense that the more successful they are the more their sales team should be rewarded. That's why commission is uncapped with annual wage and bonus reviews together with the opportunity to manage and grow a sales team of your own
Successful candidates will receive a basic salary starting at £17,500 with competitive uncapped sales commission with expected on target earnings of £25- £30K.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.