11 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a start-up recruitment consultancy that has been focused primarily in the Fin-Tech sector of the technology recruitment market, having recently engaged with some of the UK’s leading digital and eCommerce brands this company is in the process of a rapid expansion.
This is a 3month paid internship offering NMW, followed by a permanent role on a higher salary.
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will join the company as a graduate researcher and will be given the training needed to excel in your career, you will be expected to gain a rapid understanding of the industry and will be rewarded when it translates into quality client hires.
Tasks that you can expect to be responsible for include:
* Reading through client briefs
* Understanding job specifications
* Identifying new candidates from detailed LinkedIn searches
* Engaging with new candidates for specific open roles
* Develop a deep knowledge of the latest news and trends within the sector
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
This role will suit someone who is extremely driven and at the same time is diligent and able to analyse information quickly and efficiently.
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Comfortable contacting and building relationships
* Diligent and organised with a high attention to detail
* Prior experience in recruitment or sales is not essential but would be a plus
What are the perks of working at this company?
Being a recent start up, this company can offer new hires the opportunity to super charge their career growth, graduate resourcers will have the opportunity for uncapped progression. Hires who are able to exceed targets and goals will be rewarded for their efforts and will have the opportunity to build and lead their own teams.
Apply for this role