Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Executive 28 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A chance to work for market leading flagship brandsTargeting clients within the health and lifestyle sectorExcellent opportunities for networking and client exposurePrivately owned company The Ro...
Graduate Sales Executive 25 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Salary band: £20k - £25k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Graduate Sales Management Academy scheme with a market leading distribution business. Candidates that have drive and ambition to succeed within management ...
Sales Development Manager 24 days ago
City, North London, North West London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Sales Development Manager - FMCG Drinks - North West London including City & Islington up to £45,000 plus car/allowance, £10k bonus plus £10k stretch bonus 65k OTE Aaron Wallis is looking to re...
London, City, South East London
7X Graduate Recruitment Roles – Energy, Oil & Gas Sector Location: (city of) London – Monument/ Bank Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission OTE Yr 1 £40K, Yr 2 &...
London, City, East London
** Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job in East London ** Graduate Trainee Job in East London ** £20k - £25k basic + commission + annual bonus ** Stable and lucrative market ** Out...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business inyears. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.