Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sunderland, Wigan, Huddersfield
GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE / TRAINEE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERSector: Internet Marketing Solutions Salary: £20,000 Basic Salary plus OTE £40,000 plus company car Multi Million pound turnoverMarke...
Business Development Executive 26 days ago
Business Development ExecutiveTelecommunications Sales Scotland£35k - £42k Basic – Double OTEExcellent benefits package, including healthcare, car allowance and pension A market leading communicati...
Business Development Executive 25 days ago
£50 PER APPOINTMENT BOOKED - increasing if sale is secured.Our client, who are a successful IT support and consultancy business need someone to generate new business opportunities and secure qualit...
Business Development Executive 24 days ago
Business Development ExecutivePiccadilly, Manchester City Centre£18.000 - £20,000 + OTE £30,000 (Health Cash Plan + Flexible Working)Are you a hardworking, commission orientated new business sales ...
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business intelligence and networking opportunities for 18 years. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|