Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, City, North London
Our client is a long established niche software developer with an unmatched expertise in biometrics and criminal justice applications. Continued growth means they are looking for a Business D...
Graduate Sales Executive 24 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Graduate Sales Executive This major energy drinks brand is currently looking to recruit 7 Graduate Sales Executives to join its field sales account management team. Lively, competitive high achieve...
Business Development Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Salary: £25-35,000 plus £15,000 uncapped commission Global leader Media company Rapidly growing business Excellent earning opportunity Dynamic and vibrant environmentThe Role: The Business Develop...
Graduate Media Sales Executive 22 days ago
London, City, South West London
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Graduate Trainee Media Sales Executive Are you a bright candidate looking to start a career in media sales? Do you want to work on a fun and fast-paced sales team? Do you want to start a creati...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-B2-B3 PRINT-£55000 22 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER B2-B3 PRINT £55000 As one of the largest B2, B3 print management enterprises in the UK. This is truly a massive opportunity for the right candidate if they are looking ...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business inyears. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.