Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Graduate Sales Consultant 26 days ago
London, City, Milton Keynes
Salary band: £20k - £25k
This major energy drinks brand is currently looking to recruit Graduate Sales Executives to join its field sales account management team promoting products into bars and clubs. Lively, competitive...
Graduate Sales Executive 26 days ago
London, City, Berkshire
Salary band: £25k - £30k
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be given 11 days structured sales training in the first six months to help you develop. With commercial management opportunities available across this multi-m...
London, South East, City
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Ongoing Graduate Scheme- City of London Location: London, City and West End Salary-£20,000-£22,000 basic plu...
Business Development Manager 15 days ago
London, City, Middlesex
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Business Development Manager - emergency communication systemsSRL Sales Recruitment are working with one of the UKs leaders within the alarms/alerts sector who cater for the disabled and hard of he...
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant 10 days ago
London, Central/West End, City
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission Recruitment is a very lucrative and exciting career where you are rewarded for your own efforts. We are looking to hire recent graduates and sales professiona...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business intelligence and networking opportunities for 18 years. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.