Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Graduate Sales Executive 28 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Sector: Logistics and Supply chain management Role: Based from a busy sales office, as a graduate sales executive you will work with an experienced sales team as well looking to generate new busin...
Territory Development Manager 28 days ago
City, North London, South East London
Salary band: £20k - £25k
New & Existing businessDynamic organisationExcellent training and developmentThe Role: The Territory Development Manager will be targeting Retail and Convenience Outlets throughout the London R...
Product Development Manager 25 days ago
London, City, South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Product Development Manager (digital/online) SRL are working with one of the UK leaders within the media & advertising industry who possess a vast number of newspapers, magazines and websites. ...
London, City, Enfield
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager, Advertising and Media, London. £45,000 to £50,000 Basic, Bonuses and Benefits.Established for over 15 years and continuing to evolve this company are the forefront of ...
Business Development Manager 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Business Development Manager-Dubai or LondonThe CompanyA market leading event and conference business with a reputation for high quality events and exhibitions. The company has experienced huge gr...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business intelligence and networking opportunities for 18 years. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.