Graduate Business Development Executive - Albany Appointments
This job expired on 04-05-2011
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Executive 2 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A chance to work for market leading flagship brandsTargeting clients within the health and lifestyle sectorExcellent opportunities for networking and client exposurePrivately owned company The Ro...
Business Development Executive about 1 month ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Business Development Executive based in Yorkshire required for a leading FMCG organisation in the field of sales and marketing to manage and develop relationships with existing and new customers to...
National Business Development Consultant about 1 month ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
National Business Development ConsultantLocation: National role based in London/South East£40,000 - £60,000 basic salary plus bonus (£100,000 OTE), car, pension, healthcare, 25 da...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Business Development Manager-Dubai or LondonThe CompanyA market leading event and conference business with a reputation for high quality events and exhibitions. The company has experienced huge gr...
Business Development Director - Consultancy 22 days ago
City, Welwyn Garden City
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A Head Office in Welwyn Garden City, over 500 staff based over 3 sites, numerous awards including the "New company of the Year Award" and the "Queens Award for Enterprise", an internal drive to mak...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||22,000 & Comm, OTE 55,000|
|Job Categories:||Conference Sales Jobs | Exhibition Sales Jobs | Graduate Sales Jobs | Media Sales Jobs | Telesales Jobs|
This international company, active in 50 countries around the world, have been providing hugely successful business intelligence and networking opportunities for 18 years. They are now looking for a bright, hungry and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join their rapidly growing sales team .You will become an integral part of a dynamic team with a real sense of responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career progression.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Consultative business development, selling B2B conference sponsorship packages
- Work on an established brand with a strong database.
- Developing and maintaining long - term relationships with new and existing global clients and identifying new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Ability to hit and exceed revenue targets set and therefore must be extremely money motivated and driven in order to be consistent with your results.
- An ability to understand client needs, adopt a tailored approach, and close business over the telephone.
- Network face to face with existing and prospective clients at international events.
- Pro-active, persuasive and confident with an excellent telephone manner.
- 6 months - 1 year telesales experience.
- A determined outlook and strong drive for results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with a thirst for learning.
Commission structures are exceptional with OTE expected to be £ 50,000 plus (£22,000 basic) in first year. First rate training, support and guidance will be provided and you will have excellent career progression.