5 months ago
This company serves over 8,000 businesses and processes millions of address lookup transactions every week for ecommerce websites and CRM systems. It provides data quality and validation technology to some of the UK's largest organisations.
In 2015, the company became 100% employee-owned by adopting the "John Lewis" business model. Founded over thirty years ago, the company employs a team of twenty at its headquarters in an award-winning business park just south of Norwich.
Working from their large, barn-conversion office, you will on-board new business customers and strengthen the existing customer base.
- Handle in-bound enquiries and respond to requests for information
- Capture requirements and identify best-fit solutions
- Recommend up-sell opportunities which are in the best interests of the customer
- Track leads through the sales pipeline and maintain contact as appropriate
- Close sales and build long-term relationships with your accounts
- Liaise with data suppliers on matters of licensing
- Support the account renewal / new business process
- Represent the company at industry events
- Uphold their corporate values of openness and honesty
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Driven and keen to learn
- 2.1 degree or better (ideally achieved in last 3 years)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and social awareness
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and mature attitude
- 8% pension
- Company bonus
- 5 weeks holiday
- Free life insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Free fruit and drinks
- Cycle to Work scheme
This role has become available due to career progression within the team.
If you are excited by this opportunity and believe you fulfil the criteria, apply without delay.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close