11 months ago
A Global Product Manager ( Health and Personal Care Packaging ) is currently being recruited by my client a Global Manufacturing Company based in the East Midlands. This is new role due to growth of the business. You will need to have experience of designing developing and implementing a global strategic plan within the HPC Packaging product areas and be accountable for the product management, category management, MA and global revenue generation.
As a Global Product Manager you will execute the product plans for each area of responsibility and ensure that the companys strategic objectives are met through close cooperation with the category team. You will ensure that projects are managed through their life cycle via appropriate marketing and price management. New products developed will be managed through launch and implementation through co-operation with the product development team and the industrialisation manager.
• Participate in the creation of the HPC Packaging innovation pipeline and project tracker process.
• Product management of the key projects identified within the HPC Packaging SBU.
• Building a go to market strategy and tools to equip sales and other business functions.
• Measuring and monitoring pipeline progress.
• Support the Global Product Director with the delivery of the business plan.
• Comprehensive understanding of product capabilities and trends
• Evaluating global market opportunities, quantify size of addressable market for products and innovations in cooperation with the category team.
• Develop new business opportunities leads and plans and promote market activity via the sales team.
• Managing operational capability requirements and feed insights to reach operational teams.
• Managing the tactical execution of the strategic plan.
• Raising the external profile globally in the chosen market for cooperation with the category team and develop relevant marketing value tools via understanding of customer needs.
• You should have experience as a Product Manager from ideally the Label Industry or Health Care Packaging or Beauty Packaging or indeed a Label Supplier.
• Good understanding of new product development processes and track record of launching delivering new products to market also market research.
• A degree ideally in marketing with the ability to understand technical and scientific information
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and spoken
• Be computer literate in all Microsoft office applications.
There is an excellent career path with this Company and the opportunity to develop and promotion along with an excellent remuneration package and benefits. For more information and to discuss your experience confidentially please contact Esther Greenwood at Satarah Recruitment