about 1 month ago
German Speaking Telesales Executive
Salary: Competitive, Plus benefits & Bonus
Key words: Sales Executive, Sales, Account Manager, Telesales, New Business, Business Development, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Science
Do you have a Science background and speak German fluently?
The company are leaders in the supply and service of chromatography equipment and consumables used extensively in the Pharmaceutical, Environmental, Biotechnology industries, they are looking for a telephone based German speaking Telesales Executive.
The idea candidate will have a Science background/ Science Degree.
This role will be responsible for promoting new and existing contracts for pipette repair, calibration and services to key academic and research institutes, clinical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical.
The role will be working as part of a fantastic team within a growing company. You will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques. The successful candidate will demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivated.
• Achieve sales and margin targets for the assigned territory
• Grow existing client spend and look to introduce new clients
• Selling and promoting our Client’s pipette repair, calibration and services
• Serve as a primary point of contact for customers with respect to pipette service issues and related customer service issues.
• Liaise with pipette service engineers to schedule contracts
• Use the Company’s business tools to help drive territory sales and margin, including the customer database, business analysis and sales process tools
• Ensuring that all pipette service customers are actively informed of our full range of products and services throughout the territory
• Native speaking or exceptional fluency in German. You will need to be able to communicate with all levels in both written and aural German.
• Science background / Science degree
• Proven experience in Contract administration.
• Ability to communicate at all levels and build rapport with customers and the Service Team.
• Good experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally knowledge CRM Dynamics.
• Ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.