Market leading adhesives manufacturer require a Key Account Manager who must speak fluent business German. Based from home in the UK with regular travel to Germany, you will manage our German distributor network.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000, OTE; Up to £47,500
BENEFITS: Company Car, Pension 5% + 5%, Medical Insurance, Critical Illness, 23 days holiday + stats
LOCATION: UK Based
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Peterborough.
JOB SPECIFICATION - German Speaking Key Account Manager
This is a challenging account management role where you will be selling via an established distributor network. This is a standalone role that offers high levels of autonomy; your main responsibilities will be;
* Account Management – The management of 40 existing and established industrial distributors across Germany
* Developing New Business within the existing relationships– Maximising relationships, understanding technical requirements and generating additional revenue streams from existing clients based on your knowledge and expertise
* Attending client meetings - Supporting distribution partners on client meetings in Germany as the product expert
* Regular travel to Germany (40%) - Spending regular time in Germany meeting with distributors and clients, potentially one week per month.
REQUIREMENTS - German Speaking Key Account Manager
It is essential that applicant meet the following key criteria
* You MUST be fluent in business German (A spoken test will be carried out via a phone call with a representative in Germany prior to interview)
* We would prefer people with experience of managing distributors but excellent Key Account Managers or Sales Managers will be considered
* You will be commutable to our East Midlands office one day a week and within easy commute of an international airport
We would be delighted to receive applications from account managers or sales specialists who are technically minded. Ideally having previously worked or currently working within the adhesive market looking to develop their career. We would equally be interested in receiving applications from existing Sales Executives / Account Managers working within resins, coatings, chemical manufacturing, gel coats or paints.
It is highly likely that you would have undertaken one of the following roles: National Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Account Manager, Territory Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Distribution Sales Manager or Industrial Sales Manager.
Ideally you will also have some experience or exposure to the following markets or consumable products: adhesives, lubricants, abrasives, tools, adhesives tapes, cutting tools, welding and soldering, construction, industrial consumables, automotive, adhesives and sealants.
Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process. It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future. We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company. Where possible, we have an active policy of promotion from within and firmly believe in the development of all personnel
As an independent manufacturer we have complete control over every stage in our operations; from the formulation of our own specialist adhesives by our in-house chemist’s, right through the coating process and on to how the finished products are converted and despatched.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting German Speaking Key Account Manager – Industrial Distribution reference MT1702-01 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.