Job Title: German Speaking Business Development Executive
Location: Blackfriars, London
Salary: £ competitive + uncapped commission + excellent benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Are you a self-starter, motivated and want to take control of your career? Interested in a career in sales? Are you hungry for continued success? Do you speak German fluently?
The company is expanding into Germany, they've been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and Business Development Executive to join their high performing sales team.
Why join the company's sales team?
- If you have the drive and ambition to make your mark, they'll offer progression within 12 to 18 months.
- You'll be encouraged to lead, contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- They generated in the millions of revenue for their clients last year.
- They already have clients in Germany and aiming to penetrate multiple EU markets in 12-24 months.
- They have a horizontal and open management structure.
- They're a recognised solution in a 'hot' market.
- They don't offer everyday exec roles where you're boxed into a structure - they want you to express yourself.
- Target the German market by managing the initial stage of the sales cycle and engaging with prospects.
- Research and understand the market place and potential prospect pool.
- Gather intelligence on prospects (strategy, current service provider, renewal date, key decision makers etc.) and record this data in Salesforce.
- Upload all marketing leads into our Database (Salesforce).
- Respond to all viable inbound leads as well as proactively seek out additional prospects to secure qualified meetings for the senior sales team.
- Contribute and provide updates during weekly sales meetings.
- Driven to succeed in a sales role (ideally software sales) - drive and attitude are key!
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal in German (native or bilingual).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage priorities.
- Confident and resilient. The nature of this role means you will need to be able to confidently address objections and face setbacks.
The Company Offers:
- A competitive salary, uncapped commission with great earning potential.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- A competitive and social office - they take their work seriously, but not themselves!
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry.
- They'll encourage you to innovate, network within the industry and put your own stamp on things.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Construction Sales Manager, Sales, Infrastructure Sales Manager, Digital Marketing Sales, National Business Development Manager, Business Development Leader, Senior Account Manager, Fluent German, Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, German Speaking Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Construction Sales, Senior Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager may also be considered for this role.