4 months ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Dealership General Manager required in Crawley
Salary - OTE £80,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Driven Motor Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Dealership General MAnager Required in Crawley
We are looking for a very talented, experienced General Manager with an enviable and proven track record of performance within the Motor Industry to join our client. The ideal candidate is an aspiring General Manager who is committed to achieving excellence.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating, coaching and managing the whole team.
You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Our client is looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Target driven, fiercely driven and focused
- Planning, Time Management and Organising Skills
- Numeracy & Accounts Interpretation skills
- IT Literate
- Customer service focused
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Demonstrate a Positive Attitude
- Effective Influencing,Coaching and Training skills
- Motivating and Team-building skills
Main purpose and objectives of Job
• Meet sales targets by maximising sales and profit opportunities with existing and new customers.
• Ensure sales staff provide the highest level of customer service at all times in order to increase customer loyalty and therefore gain repeat business.
• Have and maintain a high level working knowledge of FSA regulations and Sales Department policies and ensure their use in daily operations. Monitor staff compliance with FSA and Sales Department policies through regular reviews, observations and testing.
This is a fantastic company to work for who are extremely future focused. My client will reward highly for the right person.
You must have a solid work history within the Motor Trade
Please call Katy at Driven Motor Jobsor ">@drivenmotorjobs.com
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
It is unfortunate, but we are unable to contact every applicant that applies for this position. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however we will keep your details on file and should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience we will contact you.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close