An award winning and innovative Global Fintech Trading firm is currently looking for a FX Dealer to join their growing team in their London Head Office.
My client specialises in providing technological brokerage platforms for CFD Trading on Stocks, National Stock Indices, Commodities and Currencies. They service Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition to their technology, they also provide Trading Education Courses, Market Insights and Pioneering trading tools.
Your responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for verifying transactions and keeping records of activities involving stocks, bonds and other investments.
- Managing relationship and executing clients currency transactions
- Ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information
- The role offers clear career progression opportunities, including developing into a full trading role
The successful FX Dealer candidate will:
- University/College graduate in Economics, Finance or Equivalent (ESSENTIAL)
- Holder of Investment Firm Certificate such as the FCA of CISI will be highly regarded
- Have a proven background in FX Dealing/ Brokerage or Risk Analyst within a financial institution or brokerage firm
- Managed client relationships
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Computer Excellentliterate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
£30,000- £35,000 + Company Benefits