North London location
Fundraising events - sales team
Drum Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s market leading fundraising event companies. They are the fundraising partner of choice for over 500 charities worldwide, specialising in silent and live auctions. Our client is continually evolving and developing new fundraising ideas for their clients. They are dedicated to raising essential funds for their clients, whether charities, events companies or corporates. To date they have raised over £38 million for great causes worldwide.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit a recent graduate to join their sales team. You will be helping to drive revenue growth by providing efficient and responsive administrative support to the team, conducting market research and making contact with viable prospects to demonstrate the value of the firm’s professional services. You will be a Graduate with either some commercial, office or sales experience. You will have a genuine interest in fundraising, sales and events, with the ability and desire to sell.
Key responsibilities will be:
· Provide general administrative support to the Business Development team
· Research and analyse target companies/charities, conduct sector analysis.
· Contact prospective clients and present the service offering.
· Support all pre-sales activities including the distribution of sales and marketing collateral.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings for the CEO and the team, attending when required.
· Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
Benefits of the role include:
· Excellent training and development.
· A collaborative working environment.
· A consultative and intelligent approach to selling.
· The CEO manages the sales team, so you will learn from the best and get recognised for success.
· Real opportunity to progress.
· Exposure to professionals and board members across the world of fundraising.
· Degree qualified with a 2:2 or better, with some commercial or sales experience.
· Genuine interest in fundraising and sales
· The ability and desire to sell.
· Confident and professional telephone manner.
· Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information.
· Ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
· Excellent communications and presentation skills both written and verbal.
· Ability to multi task without compromising strong attention to detail.
· Tenacious with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Strong commercial awareness.
· A confident and determined approach.
· Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
· A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.