6 months ago
Fraud & Financial Crime Service Delivery Business Manager – Milton Keynes
Job Title: Fraud & Financial Crime Service Delivery Business Manager – Milton Keynes
Region: South East England
Salary: £40000 - £44999
Date Closes: 03/01/2018
Ref Number: D08776
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Fraud and Financial Crime Service Delivery Business Manager. The role will be working alongside the Fraud Senior Management team developing & implementing their internal and external Communications strategy whilst managing the smooth implementation of bespoke Fraud projects. This unique role offers the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, from across the Bank, coupled with the ability to support and deliver unique and exciting Fraud projects.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Fraud & Financial Crime Business Manager your main responsibilities will be
• Designing and implementing communications framework to support the dissemination of information to a multitude of stakeholders from EXCO to operations staff
• Creating departmental oversight of all projects/requirements to ensure timely execution and updates to stakeholder audience
• Supporting the Director to design and implementing internal Fraud People strategies, aligning to Bank goals and aspirations
• Managing and implementing bespoke fraud projects across fraud teams
Minimum skills and experience required
• Proven experience in creating executive communications and presentations
• Proven awareness and demonstrable knowledge of fraud environment and issues affecting Banks and Consumers
• Proven innovator and problem solver
• Flexibility to travel between offices (Central Milton Keynes and Triton Square London)
• Proven experience managing multiple work streams and projects
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with MS Office skills
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
• Pension with generous contributions from Santander
• 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
• £6,000 car allowance per year
• Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
• Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
• 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
• Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
• Access to an All Employee car scheme
• Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
• Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
• Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
Santander are delighted to be headline sponsor of the GNI Awards 2017. It is just one of the ways in which we show our commitment to the LGBT+ community