4 months ago
Floor Manager - Cheetham Hill
£16,848 - £17,000
27 Sep 2017
Advertising End Date:
Application Closing Date:
Full Time Floor Manager - B&M Cheetham Hill
Competitive Salary Plus holidays and Staff discount
40 Hour Contract. Must be flexible to work days evenings and weekends.
Do you want to work for the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer?
With our on-going expansion plans there really hasn’t ever been a better time to join B&M. We are currently in the process of opening one new store a week so we are looking for the most talented retail professionals to join our team! If you are ambitious, have great leadership skills and a passion for success, you’re sure to enjoy working at B&M!
We require a Floor Manager who is hands on and can drive teams to deliver high standards, high productivity and meet targets. You will need previous management retail experience, be able to work under pressure and be very flexible in your approach. This role will involve weekend work so flexibility is essential.
This role will entail:-
· The store to be presentable at all times with full availability and excellent customer service
· Colleagues to be given the appropriate skills and knowledge.
· Merchandising the store to provide a welcoming customer environment which also delivers sales and profitability
· Operating and delivering processes that ensure the store meets all legal requirements
· Protecting and safeguarding the Company assets
B&M is all about energy and we expect all employees to be at the forefront for driving new ideas!
We regret that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.