Fleet Account Handler,
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
The Account Handler will have a great communication style, which enables them to maintain strong relationships with customers. To be successful, we need someone with great organisational and time management skills to assist in managing a large customer account base. Customer satisfaction is key, so you will need to demonstrate integrity, honesty and transparency. This is alongside achieving the very best for your customer's requirements and beyond. Relationship building is an integral part of the role: involving working with colleagues across the business, as well as being customer focussed to deal with a wide range of people at varying levels.
· To respond within agreed time limits to quotation and vehicle specification requests
· To maintain excellent relationships will all existing customers by regular interaction.
· To maintain accurate records of customers' requirements using the provided customer records management system
· To seek to maintain total customer satisfaction
· To complete all required training
· To proactively manage the given order bankterritory to maximise opportunities.
You will report to the Group Fleet Office Manager, who will set and agree KPIs.
You will have a variety of work tasks to achieve around marketing, administration, communication and financial activities. Typically the role includes:
· Ensure that any documentation is processed quickly and accurately and stored safely and to preserve confidentiality
· Ensure regular customer contacts are maintained.
· Research generally into the vehicle market and ascertain technical and product developments in order to answer customers' queries and appraise vehicle specifications
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.