6 months ago
Financial Services Sales – Wealth Manager
$100,000 – $250,000 USD paid offshore
Based worldwide – UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Moscow, Vietnam and Geneva
• Are you increasingly frustrated with the tax regime in the UK?
• Can you manage client relationships based on integrity and trust?
• Is your sales career on hold?
You should talk to us.
We are an award winning provider of unbiased financial solutions to both Corporate and Private clients, with a Head Office in Dubai. We have been established for over 20 years and over that time period have developed a sophisticated support network to our front line employees.
Moving abroad to work involves a complete change in lifestyle and whilst this can be daunting, and may not suit everyone, it can also be immensely rewarding. Financial freedom provides peace of mind and allows an individual to focus on their life.
As a Wealth Manager you will sell financial services to existing and prospective clients, providing independent financial advice.
The ideal candidate should be degree qualified or have a financial qualification. You do not need to have industry experience – we just need to know that you can sell. We can provide the highest international standard financial services industry training.
• To determine client’s financial services needs and prepare proposals to provide services that meet those needs.
• Contact prospective clients to present information and explain available services.
• Develop prospects from current commercial and potential clients, referral leads or trade meetings.
• Prepare forms/agreements to assist as intermediaries providing a range of solutions
• Review business trends to advise clients regarding expected fluctuations
• Make presentations on financial services to attract new clients
• Attend networking events
• Achieve business targets
In return, you will receive an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to progress your career, and thus your salary, with one of the most exciting offshore financial services companies in the world. Our benefits package is extensive and allows for flexibility.
If you possess the financial planning skills, education and experience listed above and would like to find out more, please send a copy of your CV to our advising consultant Rory McMillen at PMA Sales Recruitment quoting SSRM127
KEY WORDS: Financial services, financial planning, financial planner, bank, life company, investment company, insurance, life insurance, savings plans, lump sum investment, IFA, mortgage, Wealth manager, Wealth management, business development manager, business development management, CII, CISI, IIQE, CFP, Hong Kong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Geneva, Moscow, Vietnam
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.
Based in London, PMA Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for sales vacancies at all levels of Sales roles including Business Development Sales Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and Telesales Executives/Internal Sales. The sales roles that we manage and recruit for are across the spectrum including IT sales, Telecom sales, Media sales, Financial sales, Information sales, Hosting sales and general Business to Business Sales positions and Sales jobs.