about 1 year ago
This is an exciting opportunity for financial advisers, either employed or independent, to join an established advice firm.
You will have the flexibility to work from home and manage your own timescales, while benefiting from their dedicated, hands-on support.
They operate restricted and independent investment models and advisers can select their preference to suit their clients and the type of advice they wish to provide.
Advisors are self-employed and will enjoy a cost-efficient retention package based on business volumes. In some instances adviser retention rates can be reduced to zero.
- You must be currently working as an IFA / Financial Adviser and should be comfortable generating at least £60,000pa income.
- This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank assurance advisors, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
- You will preferably have your own client bank with a substantial value of assets under management.
- You will already hold a full diploma qualification with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- You will be hard working and self motivated with the ability to engage with clients.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.