4 months ago
Home Based Other
Aviva has an exciting opportunity to be part of a new client advice team who will provide financial advice with personal recommendations to customers who are coming up to retirement.
We are looking for experienced Financial Advisers who provide personal recommendations to customers approaching retirement.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring customers receive the right personal recommendation and a high level of ongoing service. You’ll also ensure that the advice process and supporting technology provide high quality customer outcomes, which are inline with agreed risk and control frameworks.
Acting as the conscience of the business with regards to new products, investment strategies and promotional activity under consideration, you’ll ensure customers are treated fairly and they are offered appropriate products and services.
The role holder must have the following:
• A regulated level 4 qualification from an organisation who’s examining body is recognised by the FCA is a mandatory requirement e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute’s Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
• R04 or equivalent qualifications, or a minimum of 12 months demonstrable experience in providing advice to customers approaching retirement
• Up to date, relevant CPD
• Full UK driving licence
In addition you’ll have in depth retirement industry knowledge and real time application alongside an awareness of current external market developments and the regulated advice process.
You’ll possess excellent knowledge of customers’ needs, the advice and purchasing journeys, product suitability and the regulatory environment. You’ll have a strong track record of being a successful regulated adviser who deals with customers on a face to face basis.
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary + bonus
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.