6 months ago
Field Service Engineer - Printer Photocopier
• £23,000 to £25,000 + car + Pension + allowances + mobile
• North West : North Midlands. Potential International travel;
• Mobile Driving Engineer
• Regular Manufacturer & In-house training
As a Field Service Engineer you will be customer focused and have the ability to deliver a professional efficient service for any maintenance, installation, break fix on a variety of printer devices. You will be part of a team of Engineers who are field based who work closely to help deliver excellence. Our clients include International Retailers, Travel Groups and Pharmaceutical Head Offices and Branches.
• Some printer knowledge of Canon, Ricoh HP Lexmark Xerox and Kyocera
• Experience with a variety of MFD’s and Photocopiers devices
• Enable scan to email, and personalise to customer requirements
• Ability to network and troubleshoot devices and connections
• Good geographical knowledge of North West and North Midlands
• Customer facing skills
• Have the ability to communicate with a variety of users
You may be working in printer : photocopier area or could have a background in gaming, gambling, services or hardware.
Our international client can offer both stability and long term career development with a business that genuinely develops their people
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 13341/1
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details