My client is looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their rapidly growing sales team. The role is covering a Berkshire territory, predominately Reading.
My client is a very well established FMCG Food Brand and a market leader across the UK and the world. They invest heavily in staff, providing thorough in-depth training and excellent progression plans. The opportunities to develop and progress are vast; the majority of their senior management team started in similar roles to this one. They are passionate about their people and excel at developing their own people into leaders of the future.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Representative include but are not limited to:
- Drive brand volume and market share through distribution within your territory
- Develop and implement plans to drive volume and share growth of all brands in their portfolio
- Build strong relationships with retailers in your area
- Deliver brand communication initiatives to generate brand awareness and gain long term customers
- Ensure optimum stock levels within all accounts
- Report market data accurately.
As the Field Sales Representative:
- Have good field sales experience ideally working for an FMCG business
- Experience selling into independent retails and symbol stores
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets in a field based sales role
- Have strong communication, negotiation, presentation and influencing skills
- Have commercial acumen and strong administration skills
- You must live in Reading or within an hour of Reading
- Full, clean driving license
£20,000 - 30,000 per annum basic salary
Fully expensed company car
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Vast range of company benefits
Excellent training, development and progression opportunities