10 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of access equipment. With locations throughout the UK they have been making high quality access equipment for over 100 years.
Specialising in access equipment ranging from extension ladders & steps, system scaffolds like Ringlok and Cuplok, through to major fabrication projects like walkways on stations and bridges throughout the UK.
Their Midlands office is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for a well established territory with a high turnover. Covering all of Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, North Wales, Derbyshire. Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Tyne & Wear.
- Maintain and development of existing customer base.
- Seeking out, opening and developing new accounts throughout the territory.
- Recognising customer needs and fulfilling those requirements as well as meeting sales targets.
- It will be essential that the successful candidate maintains and ensures continuity of the excellent service on which the company has built its reputation.
- Carry out inspecting of customer access equipment if required (training will be given).
- Maintaining/keeping up to date records of calls as well as weekly reporting of territory coverage to the Midlands director.
You must be a hard working, reliable, self motivated individual with a desire to achieve monthly sales targets.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a sales environment. Experience within the industry is desirable but sales experience is essential. In return you will be offered a basic salary, commission and bonus structure making OTE £36k +, a company vehicle & 28 days statutory holiday.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.